High Performance Brushless Sensored Motor for 1/8 On-Road Competition
- 1/8 GT On-Road Racing -Short can for GT Chassis
- (Can be used in Off-Road racing as well)
- 4268 Sensored Brushless Motor
- Can Dia: 42mm (with Heatsink Fins)
- Can Length: 68mm
- 5mm Motor Shaft
- Weight: 340g avg.
- 2250Kv avg.
- Max Voltage: 22 Volts
- Max 5 Cell Lipo
- Sensored Brushless Motor for 1/8 Competition
- Fixed Timing
- 4 Pole 12 Slot Hi-Torque Motor Design
- CNC Machine 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can Design
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximizes Efficiency
- High RPM ABEC 5 Oversized Bearings
- Universal Fit, Fits all 1/8 On-Road and Off-Road Vehicles. Multi Mounting System for M3 and M4 Motor Screws
- Precision Balanced Rotor for Smooth Operation and Maximum RPM
- Stator - Super Thin (0.2mm) Laminations
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- IFMAR, ROAR, BRCA and EFRA Design Compliance
- Includes a 150mm Super Flexible Flat Sensor Wire
* Images represent the design and features of the 4268 Rocket Motor, but not the actual Kv markings of the motor.